About EHWA in Myeongdong
Seoul City center can be reached in 10−20 minutes with public transport and the bus stop is next to Ehwa.
This Ehwa in Myeongdong is popular among business travelers and tourists
who would like to reserve an affordable bed and breakfast room in Seoul with customer centered service.
No matter what your reasons are to visit Seoul, Ehwa in Myeongdong will make you feel at home.
Myeongdong is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul.
Many brand name shops and department stores line the streets and alleys. Common products for sale include clothes, shoes, and accessories.
Myeong-dong also has family restaurants, fast food, plus Korean, Western and Japanese dining options. Other business in the area include hair salons, banks and theaters.
We provide Free Breakfast everyday in our community room (with shared kitchen) on a basement floor.
- Free Breakfast includes -
Cereals, Bread, Jam, Butter, Milk, Juice, Tea and Coffee
- Myeongdong Shopping Street (1 min by Walk)
- Kyeongbok gung Palace (30 mins by Subway)
- Namdaemun Market (15mins by Subway)
- Cheonggye Stream (10mins by Walk)
- Seoul N Tower (30mins by Bus)
- Seoul 7017 Highline (15mins by Bus)